Hi everyone! So we’ve come to the end of January and what I feel is definitely the toughest month of the year. The weather is awful, Christmas is over and of course, you no longer have any excuse for not exercising and eating an entire box of Thorntons chocolates by yourself.
On the upside, I did discover a number of great beauty products this month and after some consideration, these are my 7 favourites:
– Diorskin Star Foundation (review): I feel like a traitor just saying this, but Dior Star might have replaced Chanel Perfection Lumiere as my favourite foundation. The long-lasting, lightweight formula gives a natural, dewy finish and is suitable for oilier skin.
– Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation: This foundation is a little too thick for me to use as an all-over base, however it’s perfect as a concealer. I really recommend this for any girls who want a very full coverage foundation.
– L’Oreal Super Liner Eyeliner: I’ve always struggled with liquid eyeliners but this thin brush gives ultimate precision and is really easy to use.
– Topshop Lipstick in Sashay Away: This is the first dark brown lipstick I’ve ever worn and I absolutely love it! Keep a lookout for a full review coming soon.
– Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Rose Gold: A beautiful pink cream-based shadow. Wear by itself with mascara for a subtle shimmer and glow.
– John Frieda Sheer Blonde Brightening Oil Elixir: I love all of the John Frieda Sheer Blonde range, having used the shampoo and conditioner for a while now. This brightening oil leaves the ends of my hair feeling soft and nourished.
– Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion (review): A fabulously luxurious lotion with shea butter and olive extract. This has really come to my skin’s rescue this month!
What have been your “January Favourites”? Are there any recommendations for what I should look out for in February?
Thanks for reading,