It’s that time again! We’ve come to the end of the month, so I’m here to reveal my February Favourites. This time, there’s also an added benefit in that my 5 chosen products all come to a grand total of £30.29 and can be found in Boots or Superdrug. I have to say, February has not been a good month for me and I’ll be pretty happy to see the back of it! It’s been miserable weather, I’ve been ill and I’ve had loads of work to do. I definitely feel I’ve had enough of winter now and am very much looking forward to spring. But no matter what the season, I’ll definitely be repurchasing these little beauties again!
1. Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot (£12) – I’ll be doing a full review of this on Wednesday so keep and eye out for that if you’re interested! This blotting powder is perfect for any combination/oily skinned girls. Pop it in your handbag for the day, and when you start to notice a bit of shine around your t-zone, just dab a little on with the sponge and it helps to absorb oil and keep you looking fresh and shine-free!
2. Barry M Bold Waterproof Eyeliner in bwe5 (£3.99) – I absolutely love the dark, metallic purple of this eyeliner. It’s great for just adding a little bit of colour to a smoky eye for something different. I also love pairing it with my Estee Lauder Sizzling Copper Eyeshadow; the colours work perfectly together. I can feel an upcoming makeup look coming on!
3. Simple Kind to Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll On (£3.32 from Superdrug) – This is the first Eye Roll on I’ve ever used and I’m really enjoying it! The metal rollerball is so cooling and instantly makes me feel more refreshed and awake.
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadow in Metallic Pomegranate (£4.99) – I’ve already raved about the Maybelline Color Tattoos a few times, so you’re probably sick of hearing about them! I mentioned the Pink Gold in my January Favourites and in my Pink and Dewy 5 Minute Face Look. While the pink is girly and pretty, this Pomegranate colour is a dark, sultry berry tone. It definitely deserves its place here! If you want to see it in action, check out my Winter Berry Beauty Look.
5. Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm (£5.99 from Boots) – I did a full review on this last week here if you want more detail, but here’s a quick summary. This illuminating balm is a lovely, fresh formula which smoothes out skin and gives a natural glow. I’m using it as an everyday balm (so that I can save my favourite Clarins Flash Balm for special occasions!) and I’ve really noticed a difference in my skin. It looks healthier and clearer and feels very soft. Thank you Botanics!
That’s it for February folks! What do you think of my drugstore choices? And what are your favourites from the past month? Let me know in the comments below!
Thanks for reading,